OCS Consulting established in 1984 is a leading employee based IT Consultancy and Services Company with offices in the UK, The Netherlands, Switzerland and Belgium. We provide a full range of IT Services covering Software Engineering, Application Development, Resourcing, Projects and Support Services across a wide range of technologies and business domains.
With a long track record of delivering quality services to both large corporates and medium sized businesses, we pride ourselves on the quality, innovation, flexibility, accountability and supportive nature of the way we operate. We aim to build long-lasting relationships with our clients being a responsive and trustworthy extension to their technology teams.
Notable and long-term clients include; Motability Operations, Unilever, Gallagher, G4S, Brinks, Renault, Nutricia Research, GSK, Tate, Macmillan Cancer Support and Pret A Manger to name a few, many of which we have worked for more 10 years. Companies like these value the benefits of working closely with a an organisation which is focussed on their needs and provides the benefits of:
- Employee based consultants providing flexibility, continuity of knowledge and removal of HR and tax risks (IR35)
- Wide range of services supporting varying client needs over time
- Flexibility in delivery and commercial models to meet clients operational needs and constraints
- Technical centres of excellence across both modern and legacy technologies supporting clients historical systems and new developments.
- Modern technologies such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle, SQL Server and SAS
- Legacy technologies such as PowerBuilder, Classic Microsoft, Progess/OpenEdge, UNIFACE, SAP Business Objects and many others
- Lifecycle skills covering Project Management, Business Analysis and Testing
- Business domains such as Insurance, Automotive, Government (UK, EU and UN), Arts and Academia and Retail
- Specialities covering Life Science Research and Development and Cash Automation Solutions.