Would you like to join a leading UK IT Consultancy with a track record of ground-breaking IT projects?
At OCS Consulting, we give our employees the opportunity to carve their own path. We will regularly assess the skills, experience, performance and ambitions of our employees to help them work out where they want to go and how best to get there. We are always there to help our employees cope with the demands of working in IT consultancy, and reap benefits both financial and intellectual. We pride ourselves on fostering an encouraging an open environment, where people are approachable and all voices are heard.
Working for OCS - what to expect - Expect the unexpected!
OCS is a dynamic, fast paced IT consultancy at the forefront of leading edge technology. Working for an IT consultancy can be demanding and may involve working out of hours and you may be required to travel to client sites. OCS will give you all the support you need and the rewards for success are excellent. Your future with OCS is in your hands and we will treat you as an individual with your own unique goals.
Values & Ethics
- We are profitable, proven and are here to stay
- We acknowledge that our success is based upon our customers success
- We complete assignments and honour our obligations regardless of the effort or time required
- We are a team and must therefore be mutually supportive at all levels
- We are professional in the way that we work, act and behave
- We are all key to the company's reputation - we employ and develop the best.
Equal Opportunities Employer Statement
- OCS Consulting is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give their best.
- To that end the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
- All employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect.
- Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff are recognised and valued
- Every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated
- Training, development and progression of opportunities are available to all staff
- Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense
- We will review all of our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
For an informal chat about a career at OCS please call 020 8731 4338. Or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com