In an increasingly competitive and dynamic market place, OCS Consulting has helped its clients maintain their market position by delivering IT services and solutions that are geared towards the needs of their business and projects.
OCS' employees possess a variety of technical skills that can be provided to clients as either independent resources on a time and deliverable basis or can work as teams delivering software development services.
OCS' consultants and developers can integrate into IT departments on a full-time, part-time, short-term or long-term basis either operating independently or as part of your project team. Our consultants, programmers, developers and testers work on a similar basis to contractor resource but with the advantages that they can be utilised more effectively as required, allowing peaks and troughs to be managed and giving long term continuity of knowledge once an assignment or project has been completed.
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Hibernate, MySQL, MS Access, Informix, SOLR, Elasticsearch, Sybase
- Server side Technologies and Middleware: Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss/Wildfly, Apache Tomcat, IBM MQ, Oracle Fusion, Microsoft IIS, Spring, Apache, Linux, Windows
- DevOps: Subversion, GIT Hub, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, DockerReporting Tools: Microsoft SSRS / SSAS / SSIS, SAP Business Objects, SAS, Crystal Reports
- Business Intelligence: SAP Business Objects, SAS, Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS, PowerBI, Qlikview, SharePoint
- Content and Document Management: Drupal, WordPress
- Cloud / Web Security: AWS, Azure, Cloudfare, OWASP
- Test Tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, OWASP ZAP
- Methodologies: PRINCE2, DSDM, Agile, RAD
For further information regarding OCS' technical consultancy and development services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8731 4338.