SAP Business Objects Support Services
OCS Consulting plc have been providing Business Objects Support for a variety of clients for over a decade. At OCS we focus on your Business Objects needs, whether it be maintaining your current system, or any requirements regarding upgrading (fix pack and/or service packs) to keep you up to date with current versions and functionality. We can migrate to new versions and advise of any changes and new functionality that new versions bring.
Our services and expertise:
- Business Objects Health checks:
- Investigating report run efficiency for optimum processing
- Automating reports (setting up Event Triggers and dependencies)
- Setting up and monitoring User accounts and security
- Analysing / maintaining report file cycling / space management
- Business Objects Migration (BOXI 2, BO 3.1, and BO 4.1)
- Installing Business Objects Fix Packs (out of hours for minimal disruption)
- Business Objects Applications Support / Fire-fighting
- Business Objects release / change management
- Maintaining Helpdesk ticketing regarding Business Objects
- Liaison with SAP via their support portal and forums regarding system problems and issues
- Setting up "Morning Checks" and "How To" documentation for on-going support / knowledge database
- Universe connectivity set-up, firewall rule changes, universe back-ups and promotions
- Setting up FTP/SFTP file transfers for external customers via file drops and automated tasks
- Training Business Objects Users in report scheduling, triggers, events, report retention, etc
- Installing Business Objects Client Tools on Users' PCs who require rich client functionality
- Out-of-hours Support Services.
For further information on how OCS Consulting can assist with your SAP Business Objects Support needs please call +44 (0) 20 8731 4335 or email email@example.com.