OCS Consulting plc has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service's (CCS) G-Cloud 12 Framework under Cloud Support and is able to offer Cloud Assessment and Cloud Migration Services. By using these services, OCS can provide responsive and engaging Cloud Solutions to meet your specific needs.
Cloud Assessment Service
OCS' Cloud Assessment Service provides analysis and recommendations on a client's preparedness to move to the Cloud. Our Cloud Assessment Service covers requirements (Business / IT / Financial), current technical situation (hardware / software / skills), potential future Cloud options (full / hybrid and software / platform) and recommendations on way forward.
- Independent assessment of client requirements
- Full audit of client current software and hardware assets
- Review of hosting and platform options
- Creation of risk register
- Flexible delivery of Service to meet client Cloud strategy timetable
- Cloud migration roadmap.
- Match business requirements against Cloud solution outcomes
- Understand Cloud costing models and on-going support costs
- Full hardware, software and solution register and Cloud solution outcomes
- Identify internal technical skills requirements
- Upfront risk assessment for Cloud migration
- Independent partner providing best advice.
Cloud Migration Service
Following OCS' Assessment Service, OCS will plan and deliver the agreed migration project. OCS will work with the client teams to undertake the required migration tasks covering; platform procurement / installation, implementation / migration of software and solutions, integrations, quality assurance and testing services and on-going support.
- Agreement on migration plan
- Confirm application migration priority and platform mapping
- Build target infrastructure
- Application and data migration
- Develop integration components
- Develop application and platform test plans
- Application testing and remedy
- Integration testing
- On-going support.
- Experienced IT Partner
- Partner approach facilitating knowledge transfer
- Structured methodology
- Risk management, contingency planning
- Cost-effective services
- Flexible approach to project service
- On-going support options.
How OCS can help?
OCS use a structured approach to analysing the client's current situation and requirements by using a combination of checklist, interviews and workshops, OCS Consultants will collate information, undertake research before delivering a clear and concise set of options and recommendations. We can help guide you through the process of moving to the Cloud, from choosing the right platform whether IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-service), PaaS (Platform-as-a-Services), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) or Storage through to delivering an end-to-end solution. We help you identify which applications would benefit from being in the Cloud and compose a strategy and model that delivers an agile and scalable solution.
For further information regarding our Cloud Services please email email@example.com or call 020 8731 4338.